The first step toward having a straight and beautiful smile is by visiting our office to speak with an Invisalign® dentist. In fact, we encourage you to do so right away. We can help treat crooked teeth, unsightly gaps in a smile or other minor dental issues. Since the aligners are clear, the process is…
Smile More With Invisalign
People who have imperfect teeth may hesitate to smile, but with Invisalign®, they will be able to smile more often and not feel embarrassment. People become happier, more successful, and more attractive when they smile. If you feel like you are in a smile rut due to the placement of your teeth, we can provide assistance through the Invisalign® solution.
Invisalign® is a straightening system that uses a series of aligners to gradually move your teeth into a better alignment. Invisalign® aligners are nearly invisible, so that other people will not notice them. This feature allows you to look professional throughout your entire straightening treatment. Invisalign® aligners are also removable, so you can take them out for special occasions and while cleaning your teeth. In addition to providing an excellent alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign® makes you want to smile.
Smiling During Social Interactions and Business Situations
Whether you spend your day interacting with others socially or you work in a professional business atmosphere, you can most likely benefit from Invisalign® as an alternative to traditional braces. Studies show that having a pleasant smile can lead to a promotion and that people who smile are more naturally attractive. One of the first things most people notice about another person is their smile. Have more favorable dates and move up in your career by smiling more with Invisalign®.
Other Advantages of Smiling
While there are many advantages to straightening your teeth with Invisalign®, from health reasons to successful social endeavors, simply smiling more has a long list of benefits in itself. If you are hesitant to smile because you are self-conscious about your teeth, you will most likely be insecure about wearing traditional braces, too. Invisalign® looks more natural, and you will be able to see the progression of your teeth straightening through the clear aligners. Each stage of the process will boost your confidence, and you will feel yourself wanting to smile more openly.
Smiling more has its own advantages, including:
- Smiling keeps your face young. Not only do you get an immediate “facelift” when you smile, but you also use up to 53 muscles per smile, which will keep your face shapely and toned
- Smiles can be recognized from afar, so you’ll look more pleasant by smiling more often since others can tell you are smiling from 300 feet away
- According to psychology, the more you smile, the happier you become. If you are feeling down, it is probably because you haven’t smiled much today. If you feel depressed because you dislike your smile, Invisalign® can help in more ways than one. It will give you something to smile about and empower you to smile more often, resulting in a better mood
- Because constant stress can impair your immune system, smiling more can improve your health. Smiling releases endorphins that reduce stress. Your body will be more relaxed and able to fight off germs when you are able to smile without restraint
- You can boost someone else’s mood by smiling more. Smiles are contagious, and when you are having your teeth straightened with Invisalign®, you will want to smile more often and the people around you will, too
Visit our office for an examination to determine if Invisalign® is right for you. If you are ready to live a happier and more confident life, schedule your appointment today.
Live in Chicago, IL and have questions about Invisalign®? Give us a call at (312) 509-9492.
In the modern world, few adults want to wear metal braces, which is why more and more people are turning to an Invisalign® dentist to fit them for clear braces. As one, we are the best choice for clear braces because we are highly trained and skilled in this procedure. Our practice has the ideology…
We believe that patients should know all about a treatment option before they pursue it, which is why we have compiled this helpful list of facts and statistics.A consultation with an Invisalign dentist is the first step to having straighter teeth using this revolutionary product. For decades people have used the same methods to straighten…
It is no surprise that children dislike wearing braces. The idea of having a cumbersome and obvious set of metal brackets in the mouth that limits what one can eat is not pleasant. However, braces are crucial for children and teens that need straighter teeth. Fortunately, braces are smaller and more compact than ever before.…